Friday, August 21, 2009

Left: This is a glimpse of the Teton range when are just about to enter the park.

Below: When we were out on the boat on Jackson Lake an entire little family of ducks were enjoying their space, too.




The crazy person driving this boat just loves to smile when I take his picture. After I put that face he's pulling on my blog a few times maybe he'll pretend to be more smiley.








Ahh....the beautiful Jackson Lake. It was raining and the late afternoon sun put this picture in an awesome and unique setting looking on from the shore.


3 comments:

Mikol said...

looks like you figured out how to get your pics poste. They look great, I love the one of the lake.

Carrie Hellewell said...

Looks like a lot of fun and it's so beautiful there!

MikeandJill said...

I heard about your camper. So sad. Everytime we went to visit Dave and Janice, I thought to myself, "Wow. They've been camping all summer long!" It'll be weird to not see it there. We need to catch up sometime and bake again!