Sunday, September 27, 2009

September, I love it!

Hasn't the weather been absolutely beautiful this month? And I feel great, too. What a blessing. Kids are back in school (well, Sandi's are year round students), but they're all in now. Little Anna started kindergarten , Maili's in 1st grade, Becca's in 2nd, Cameron's in 4th and Kelton is finishing his last year in elementary school. Unbelievable! That only leaves litte Kaitlyn as a full time stay at home kid, but then she is only 19 months and her sweet smile and deep dimples have captured the hearts of all of us. Now it's soccer season. Keeps us old people hoppin'. I can't imagine what it does to you parents. We're so proud of all of you.

Last Saturday I had my 3 sisters over for lunch to celebrate Ella's and Cleone's birthdays in September and December. Valerie and I get our turn in February! It was great. We sorted through a bazillion pictures some dating back to the late 1800's. Happy birthday, you 2 old ladies. How I love you all.

Last night our stake had the opportunity to go to the General Women's Meeting in the conference center in Salt Lake. Several of our sisters were invited to sing with the choir. Weren't they beautiful in their white blouses and corsages? And the music, WOW! They sounded fabulous. I loved every minute of that meeting. I felt the spirit so strong. You could have heard a pin drop when the prophet entered the building. I felt loved by my Heavenly Father and I felt love for the Savior and for all the sisters of the world. We are so blessed.

Neil and I are going to Marysvale later this week. Can't wait to ckeck it out. Wev'e never been there before. It's in the central part of Utah and everyone whose ever been there say it's wonderful. We'll be going without a trailer, though, since ours was unexpectedly "totaled" by our insurance company because all the internal wiring melted together after the outside cord was severed in an effort to squeeze it into a very tight camp spot; so, it was deemed unihabitable unless we wanted to blow up. We opted out and have chosen to stay in a little cabin instead. Hopefully Ill remember to take pictures . Maybe we'll get another trailer someday. I'm still having separation issues on losing this one. I begged the guys at the repair shop to somehow fix it, couldn't they see how cute it was? Oh well it was just a thing! Have a nice October, enjoy the beautiful world around us.

2 comments:

MikeandJill said...

Take pictures! I've never heard of Marysvale. Maybe we'll go sometime. My mom and sisters were at the women's conference too! When they mentioned Syracuse in the choir, I beamed. That trailer was cute! I would have done the same thing.

krusson said...

Hey...I heard you could not wait until spring and found another trailer within two months of loosing the old one. Some people are never satisfied.ro