Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Forgot How To Use This Thing

So my excuse before was I didn't know how to post the pictures, but then after I had pulled that off once or twice, it was like my blogger brain took a break. Now I'm back to less than square one.
Neil and I have had a fun-filled winter, fall, spring and now summer again. We added a new little grandson from Lance and Christy on May 27th and have since found out that we'll be getting another grandchild in late December from Brian and Mikol. Yahoo!!!! We love babies!! That will make eight for us. Our oldest grandchild, Kelton, received the Aaronic Priesthood and was ordained a deacon by his dad on April 11th. His Collings grandparents were able to be there even though they had already reported to the MTC in Provo. They are now serving a mission in the Washington DC Temple. Little Daniel will most likely be blessed in August and Becca will be baptized in September. The others, Cameron, Maili, Anna and Kaitlyn are also busy in their own little worlds. We love them and their parents all so much.
My work keeps me so busy always trying to learn new things. There's a possibility I'll be coming home to set up office here. Several of my fellow-employees have already done that and are loving it. I'd rather retire, but that's not really an option yet. If they keep changing the age for retirement, it may never be an option. I've got it all pictured now.....each bed in future rest homes will be equipped with roll-around computer trays. You'll open the lid thinking it's your dinner and out will pop a lap top and a telephone demanding 10 more calls in 40 minutes all perfectly annotated before you get a single bite to eat.
Oh well, I'm glad for our health and hope all is well for all of you.
Love, Nana Russon

2 comments:

Cleone said...

well sis I did read your blogg was cute I should really try that mine self someday but for not its just the old sewing machine. Today I have nearly finished the third bridemaids dress,and I must admit number 3 went much faster and easier than number one. love and have a good vacation love Cleone

MikeandJill said...

Holy Smokes! Apparently I don't have your email. So here is the website I told you about: http://tracker.diabetes.org/myfoodadvisor.html

I can't attach the fiber handout, so you'll have to give me your actual email for that. Hope all is well. In case Janice hasn't told you, we did tell our families so you are good to spread the news.

See ya!

Jill